South SEED-LPDH College (SSLC) fosters collaboration, respect for diversity in culture, nationality, ethnicity, beliefs, and stature in life; promotes scholarship and life-long learning endeavors; and the demand for excellence and opportunity for students to practice in an ethical manner.
- Leadership development among students and faculty; leadership by the institution among other educational institutions in terms of developing the students’ hospital-related knowledge and skills; and leadership in curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Innovation in teaching methodologies, hospital practices, and other instructional-related matters.
- Federation and partnership with community officials, government agencies, other educational institutions, and hospitals here and abroad.
- Excellence in academics and values
We believe that our work is mainly related to the transformation of society that responds to the needs of the times, thus, we, the members of the SSLC community commits ourselves to:
Respect the dignity of each human person,
Respect everyone’s culture and values as we promote and preserve our own culture and values;
Practice scholarship, ethics, and leadership in the pursuit of excellence in our field of discipline; and
Promote peace and preserve the integrity of creation;
In order for us to pursue our vision and live our mission, we commit to transform the SSLC community members to become empowered, enlightened, innovative, proactive, and creative leaders living harmoniously in a God-fearing community towards a healthy society and a peaceful country.
South SEED LPDH College (SSLC) aims to:
- To provide affordable quality educationin Medical Technology to qualified students.
- To produce competitive and ethical professionalsin Medical Technology who will deliver top services in the country and the world.
- To produce globally-minded citizenswho can work effectively anywhere in the world.