Mark Angel Magracia, a member of the first graduating class of SSLC Med Tech (Class 2015) is currently employed as Clinical Laboratory Scientist II at Northbay Healthcare in Fairfield, California, USA. Magracia is a Registered Medical Technologist (2015) the following credentials to his name.
• American Society for Clinical Pathology – Certified International Medical Laboratory Scientist (2016)
• Dual State Professional Licenses California Clinical Laboratory Science and New York Clinical Laboratory Technologist (2021)
• National Medical Technology & ASCPi Board Review Lecturer (2016-Present)
• Blood Bank Specialist (2016- Present)
• Microbiology & Parasitology Online Mentor – Legend Review Center
• Former Laboratory Manager & Molecular Diagnostics
Consultant at The Lord’s Grace Medical & Industrial Clinic (2020)
Magracia is a much-sought after resource speaker in various universities due to his excellent knowledge in Immunohematology, Microbiology, Parasitology, and other professional courses in Medical Technology. Among the universities that he has done a webinar are the following: The University of Mindanao, Our Lady of Guadalupe Colleges, Holy Angel University, College of Holy Spirit, De Ocampo Memorial College, De La Salle University Health Science Institute, Our Lady of Mt Carmel – Pampanga, and University of Baguio & various review centers all over the Philippines.
Recently, Magracia was featured in local newspapers and social media platforms including interviews by SMNI & CNN Philippines for his Expertise and management in COVID-19 Laboratory Diagnostics.